Monday, October 31, 2011

Channeling from Sasha

I have always known my female guide's name started with an "S".  When I booked my 1st orthopedic massage with Kate Hawkins in Ojai, California, I had no idea I would be blessed with such an amazing healer and medium!  During my session, Kate told me there was a female energy in the room named Sasha and there was a tie to England.  My guide had finally introduced herself fully to me through Kate!  People have always asked me if I am from England.  It's ironic as not only have I never been there, but I am from the South, with a Southern accent.  When Kate explained that Sasha was tied to England, everything fell into place. :)  I would like to share my 1st channeled message from Sasha.

The time is now. The time is near.  Gather together in peace. Beware false prophets. Knowledge is a key element. Open your minds to the chambers of truth.  Through the great floods comes a cleansing for mankind. The Rings of Jupiter spin to allow hidden truths to be revealed.

Through the corridors of time, enlightenment takes many forms.  Tides turn in directions not seen.  Revel in these changes.  Your breath will change.  The air you breathe condenses to a form only noticeable by some.  Others will continue to breathe the air of pollution, the air of corruption, and the air of austerity.
Beware the Global leader will be assassinated.  Pay attention to the Ides of Saint March.
Humanity suffers.  These corrigible acts of greed must be purged.  As mass consciousness desires to expand, there are those who fight this flow with the very essence of the dark soul.  The split must come.  The great divide is upon us.  Humanity’s mission must accelerate through time and space not yet evolved from this dimension.
There are those who will shift towards higher dimensions unknown to many.  The current reality of this dimension is a façade.  Vast portals will begin opening to those who choose to see.  These portals offer a glimpse of what humanity is capable of delving into.  Each dimension offers opportunity for growth.  Open your energy to receive the new vibrations.  These new vibrations lift us higher.  Yearn to resonate with Christ Consciousness.  Your lights will shine brighter.  These bright lights of energy emanating from your souls will beacon a beam of light towards each other.  Unite.  Stand Strong.  Remember the Light always quells the dark.
Love and Light,
Jill

2 comments:

  1. I have seen this divide in my class of students. The believers have separated from the non-believers. This is so very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. The Ides of March will be here in 12 days. Does the "global leader" refer to Obama, I wonder? As much as I have disagreed with many of his actions while in office, I would hate to see this happen. He's a father, after all.

    On another note, I was fascinated with your prediction about the Founding Fathers having reincarnated to present day to bring our country back to its founding principles. It suddenly hit me one day that Ron Paul must be one of them. What do you think? Any ideas on who the others might be?

    Thanks for posting all your predictions and beautiful channelings.

    ReplyDelete