I have received some new information regarding this area that I would like to share in case people can be warned in advance for more preparation. I am going to list the areas below that I feel are in danger of flooding.
- Baronne Street, Canal Street, and Lafayette Cemetery
- St. Louis Cathedral, or a cathedral with a statue of a woman in or around it
- South Side, a street with a "C" name
- I see an area with a lighthouse which seems to have some issues
- One of the baseball stadiums in New Orleans - feels like flooding will occur
- I see major flooding in Monroe, Louisiana
- An area with an "L" name, possibly Larose, Lafourche, or LaPalco
- I see this flooding affecting areas with larger "mansion" type homes as well
- There is a dam or levee with an "R" name or in a place with an "R" name that is going to see substantial flooding. Raceland, LA or the Red River Levee
I feel as if Lake Pontchartrain is going to experience something that will not be expected. I am worried about the levee system not holding again. I "see" so much instability surrounding these areas. I fear New Orleans is going to go through severe flooding once again. :( Again, I sincerely hope I am wrong.
Sending prayers of protection.
Love and Light,